Asked by Matthew from Switzerland | Mar. 14, 2012 04:14
About:Chinese Embassy in Switzerland

Lost Swiss B permit - can I still get visa?

Dear Sirs

My application for a Chinese visa is completed, however I cannot find my B permit for Switzerland. I have a copy, and I have a letter of confirmation from the Swiss authorities which states that I am resident in Switzerland and that I have a valid permit. I have requested a new permit, but this could take two weeks. I am a UK citizen living and working in CH.

Can I still apply for a visa at the embassy in Bern, using the confirmation letter from the Swiss authorities and the copy of my permit?

Many thanks in advance

Answers (1)
Answered by Henry | Mar. 14, 2012 21:24
I think the confirmation letter from the Swiss authorities and the copy of my permit can be accepted by the China Embassy.
Related Questions:
I hold a UK Passport and also have a Swiss B permit, can I apply for China ...
Asked by Jason Smith from UK & CH
| Sep. 15, 2012 02:19
I am a student studying in Switzerland. I have HKSAR passport and Swiss B-p...
Asked by Mr.LAM from Switzerland
| May. 16, 2010 22:56
Hi again, thanks for the previous answer. One more thing. The swiss resi...
Asked by Mr.Sloper from Switzerland
| Mar. 19, 2009 22:38
Hello, I am an Australian currently living in Switzerland (Lugano). I hav...
Asked by Ms.Karen from Switzerland
| Jul. 13, 2010 03:33
I am South African passport holder with a swiss B permit and I would like t...
Asked by Mrs.Stone from South Africa
| Mar. 17, 2011 03:34
document for visa L to China
| Feb. 22, 2018 00:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)