Asked by Faizal from India | Mar. 14, 2012 02:27
About:China Embassy in India

family z visa

i am working in china , i have one year working permit and Residence permit , i want to bring my family , i have my marriage certificate and child's birth certificate with embassy attestation. is any authorized "Invitation letter " is needed for applying Z visa for my family members ?. what are the required documents needed for applying Z visa for my family members ,

Answers (1)
Answered by Henry | Mar. 14, 2012 20:55
The required documents are:
1. Application form that should be filled appropriately and authentically
2. Applicant's passport valid for at least six months with at least 2 blank visa pages
3. One recent passport size photograph
4. One Passport photocopy
5. Invitation Letter from a duly authorized Chinese organization, namely, Ministries and Commissions of the State Council, the Government of all Provinces, Autonomous Regions, and Municipalities directly under the Central Government, and Foreign Affairs Offices and Bureaus of Economy and Commerce thereunder, and departments and units recognized by the Department of Consular Affairs of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China
6. proof of relationship such as birth certificate or marriage certificate
7. documents proving their status as dependents
8. Covering letter from applicant addressed to the visa office
9. photocopy of your Alien Employment License issued by the Ministry of Labor & Social Security
10. Physical Examination Record for Foreigner issued by doctors from an Indian state hospital
Related Questions:
A Spouse looking to Work in China
Asked by Grandison from America
| Apr. 17, 2013 01:55
how many family members at a time to visit their employed member with z typ...
Asked by FRANCIS B.OCANG from Philippines
| Jan. 24, 2018 00:03
I am Iranian for working in China, is it necessary to enter in China with z...
Asked by ASGHAR from China
| May. 28, 2011 01:15
hi' i want to get z visa for xian for one year, can i take my family on tha...
Asked by imran from Pakistan
| Aug. 17, 2014 02:13
Can an individual on a Z visa take a leave of absence while in China?
Asked by Mr.GO from USA
| May. 04, 2010 21:49
i want to ask that my husband got z visa n want to apply for me n my daught...
Asked by Mrs.junaid from pakistan
| Jun. 19, 2010 20:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)