Asked by Ruben from Australia | Mar. 03, 2012 02:48
About:Chinese Embassy in Colombia

@Do I need a visa?

Hi there I'm a Colombian citizen living in australia, I'm going to slovakia with my wife. we are planning go by shanghai and stay 2 nights there. do i need visa, if yes how much and where can we get it, thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Betty | Mar. 04, 2012 00:05
You do have to apply for a China visa for the 2-nights stay in Shanghai. You may just apply for the China visa from the China Embassy or consulate in Australia before the trip, but you may be required to provide additional documents such as valid Australian visa as well as entry record, both the original and the copy.
It cost 88.5 Australian dollars for a single entry visa for non Australian citizens.
Related Questions:
My son is studying in Yangshuo and i want to visit him for 2 weeks in Decem...
Asked by Julia pratt from England
| Aug. 03, 2016 02:27
Hey I live in new Zealand got Fiji Passport travelling to Pakistan stop ...
Asked by Khushnuma from New Zealand
| Sep. 21, 2016 20:37
If my layover in Beijing is less than 24 hr. and I like to do sightseeing i...
Asked by Rashmi from USA
| Nov. 15, 2016 19:44
As a german passport holder, I am visiting Shanghai(max 33hrs) and Hongkong...
Asked by R-J Wagner from USA
| Dec. 17, 2014 01:35
i am travelling to Hong Kong for 5days and shanghai for 5 days as a tourist...
Asked by Jay from Australia
| Jul. 28, 2015 02:41
i fly from Seoul to Guangzhou and less than 72 hour i fly to Bangkok Thaila...
Asked by Dat from USA
| Oct. 31, 2018 00:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)