Asked by Kristen Huttner | Feb. 28, 2012 10:34
About:Chinese Embassy in Tunisia

Visa for Stay in China as German Citizen

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a German citizen and I would like to obtain a visum for a short-term stay in May for two weeks as tourist. As I will be in Tunisia the next 3 months, would it be possible to obtain the visum in Tunis in the Chinese Consulate?

Many thanks in advance for your kind response

Kristen Huttner

Answers (1)
Answered by Jim | Feb. 29, 2012 21:00
You can try to apply for tourist L at the embassy there, but maybe your application will be denied because you are not a resident there. Please explain to the officer that you can't apply in Germany because you will stay there for the next 3 months. A single entry tourist L is only valid for 3 months, if you obtain it in Germany, it expires when you enter Mainland.
Related Questions:
What requirements dose a german citizen needs to obtain a china visa
Asked by Lawrencia from Germany
| Apr. 23, 2014 21:18
can i get visa for china as german citizen
Asked by manfred hendrich from Germany
| Feb. 24, 2015 21:02
I am a German citizen currently in Malaysia and want to visit China for 5 d...
Asked by Dr Solvay Gerke from Germany
| Apr. 16, 2013 02:17
I have the paperwork for a "Z" visa. Are they still available in Hong Kong ...
Asked by Martin from Germany
| May. 19, 2015 22:13
how can i get my china visa in hong kong in same day?
Asked by erhard from China
| Feb. 14, 2012 20:06
3 days Transit in Shangai! Visa needed?
Asked by Lise from Germany
| Aug. 28, 2016 03:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)