Asked by J from Italy | Feb. 22, 2012 23:31
About:China Embassy in Italy

Visa situation for going into HK from Shenzen and back

I have an Italian passport and would be getting a working visa for China. Is it easy to take a 2 day trip to HK and then come back to Shenzhen or would I need to get more visas and hassle?

Answers (1)
Answered by Eric | Feb. 23, 2012 03:17
If you get a China work visa (Z visa) in Italy, then enter Mainland China and change it into a residence permit within 30 days after entry into China, the residence permit can be used a multiple entry visa during its validity, generally speaking, the residence permit is valid for 1 year, it can be regarded as a 1 year multiple entry visa, you can use it to exit Mainland, go to Hong Kong and return to Shenzhen. Italian passport holders don't need a visa to Hong Kong for 90 days.
Related Questions:
query for M type extension
Asked by Alex from India
| Jul. 29, 2016 20:44
Do i need visa to get there? I m going from HK
Asked by Ms.Kay from Indonesia
| Jun. 22, 2010 02:30
Honk Kong status
Asked by Jay Agur from USA
| Feb. 05, 2016 00:33
while going from HK airport to Guangzhou need to get Hk visa?
Asked by rajesh from India
| Apr. 25, 2014 03:31
Hi, we're going to HK on october. is it easy to get a china visa from H...
Asked by Ms.Di from Philippines
| Sep. 20, 2010 02:58
Hi Im from Uzbekistan what are the requirement if im going to visit hk
Asked by izolda from Uzbekistan
| Dec. 28, 2016 01:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)