Asked by Vic from Australia | Feb. 21, 2012 22:18
About:China Embassy in Australia

Do we need a multi entry Visa and do we qualify for a multi entry Visa

My son and I are traveliing from Australia to Paris and back via Guangzhou. We would like to stop over in Guangzhou for a few days in both directions and on our return visit we would like to visit Hong Kong by train for a few days and return back to Guangzhou to catch the flight back to Australia. My passport has an expired Chinese visa. However, my son (22 years) has never been to China. Do we need a multi entry visa and will my son qualify for a multi entry visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Vivian from Australia | Feb. 22, 2012 03:11
Your onward trip: Australia - Guangzhou - Paris
your return trip: Paris - Guangzhou - Hong Kong - Guangzhou - Australia,

you enter Mainland China for 3 times, you son qualifies to apply for a multiple entry visa, please list the trip plan on the visa application, then the visa officer will know that you really need a multiple entry visa.
Related Questions:
Southern California, going to China w/3 girlfriends, what type or category ...
Asked by Wright from USA
| Mar. 06, 2018 21:31
We are on a cruise stopping in three ports in china and then we are taking ...
Asked by Marg from Canada
| Jul. 14, 2012 03:45
We are travelling for business to Hong Kong but each day we are visiting di...
Asked by Glenda from Canada
| Sep. 24, 2013 02:52
Entry to HK and Mainland China
Asked by Shari
| Jul. 11, 2012 02:20
I am taking cruise that stops at two ports in China, before disembarking at...
Asked by Don McKenzie
| Jul. 04, 2013 01:10
My wife & I want to live in Shanghai for a year on a tourist visa.
Asked by Joe from USA
| Oct. 25, 2011 23:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)