Asked by Nancee from Singapore | Feb. 01, 2012 10:32
About:China Embassy in Singapore

Transit at Kunming

Im a Malaysian & also a Permanent Residence of Singapore, I will be flying back to Singapore from Lijiang on 21 February 2012 (18.40pm) and transit at Kunming. However transit flight will only departure from Kunming to Singapore on 22 February 2012 (22.00pm). Can anyone recommend me a nearest hotel at Kunming airport? Will I facing any problem if I exit from Kunming airport and go into Kunming City Area?

Answers (1)
Answered by Betty from Singapore | Feb. 03, 2012 02:17
You need to apply for a single entry China Transit Visa (G visa) for this stopover in Kunming because it is more than 24 hours transit. The nearest hotel at Kunming airport is Royal Garden Hotel Kunming, it is only about 600 meters from Kunming airport.

Once you have a tranist visa, you won't face any problem if you exit from Kunming airport and go into Kunming City Area.
Related Questions:
I have a 5 hour transit in Kunming. What can I do in these 5 hours in Kunmi...
Asked by Ms.Debbie from Singapore
| Oct. 16, 2009 02:26
Is there any transit hotel or sleeping facility in the new Kunming Internat...
Asked by nag from Canada
| Dec. 04, 2014 02:57
How to make a room reservation in Kunming airport transit hotel?
Asked by Jana from Japan
| Feb. 20, 2013 21:54
Bangladeshi transit visa at kunming airport & fees
Asked by aung from Bangladesh
| Mar. 01, 2018 19:40
i have my flight to kunming at 16 th june and i will have to pass my 10 hou...
Asked by mina from Nepal
| Jun. 15, 2016 04:10
Is there a transit hotel at the KMG?
Asked by Mohammed Sadeque from Canada
| Mar. 12, 2018 01:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)