Asked by Jesslyn from Malaysia | Feb. 01, 2012 10:26
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Visiting my boyfriend in China. How can I get longer stay duration on a single entry tourist visa?

Is it true usually tourists are granted 30days of stay per entry?
I am visiting my boyfriend in Zhejiang and am hoping to get longer than 30days stay duration. How can I do that? Im holding a Malaysian passport an planning to get a multiple entry tourist visa.

Answers (1)
Answered by Linda from Malaysia | Feb. 03, 2012 00:17
Yes, it is true that tourists are usually granted a single entry visa with 30 days duration of stay. You can fill Section 2.4 of the Visa Application Form V.2011A "Your longest intended stay among all entrof your intended visits in China", the final decision is up to the visa officer. Your boyfriend needs to send you an invitation letter together with the photocopy of his passport and work permit and residence permit.
Related Questions:
I am presently working in China and my boyfriend is visiting me on a touris...
Asked by Ms.Cari from CANADA
| Mar. 14, 2011 23:02
US citizen visits South Korea plans a short tour with travel agent to China...
Asked by Nga from USA
| Apr. 06, 2016 21:19
What requirements do i need to get china visa? please give me the requireme...
Asked by ananica from Philippines
| Feb. 13, 2015 03:19
I am visiting my boyfriend in South Korea, he wants to visit china can I ge...
Asked by Mrs.buaban Salairat from Thailand
| Jan. 27, 2011 22:17
Is it possible to apply for a chinese visa in Sydney as a Finnish citizen?
Asked by Linda from Finland
| Sep. 16, 2016 21:51
American citizen visiting china
Asked by Tess from USA
| Jun. 07, 2012 20:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)