Asked by Rachel from Spain | Jan. 23, 2012 06:45
About:China Embassy in U.K.

Visa for train to Hanoi

My boyfriend and I want to travel from Hong Kong to Hanoi by train. Which type of visa do we need? Also I am from the UK and he is Brazilian but we both live in Spain - how do we go about getting visas?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jacob | Jan. 29, 2012 03:37
If you want to take a train to travel from Hong Kong to Hanoi, you have to arrange your trip in this way: Hong Kong - Guangzhou - Nanning - Hanoi,

There are Train T100B, Train T98B run from Kowloon Railway Station (Hong Kong) - Guangzhou East Railway Station

There are Train K230/K231, K365/K364, 2571/2574, 1232/1233, K483/K482 from Guangzhou Railway Station/Guangzhou East Railway Station to Nanning.

You and your boyfriend need to apply for a single entry China visa per person. Neither you nor him need a visa to Hong Kong.
Related Questions:
Hanoi to Beijing by train. I need to show a booked ticket to get the Chines...
Asked by Judy from South Africa
| Jan. 29, 2015 18:06
Hi, I go to Hanoi then take a train to Nanning, how can I apply Chinese Vis...
Asked by Phea from Cambodia
| Mar. 25, 2016 02:44
I will travel from Hanoi to Hong Kong by train. The trip by train will take...
Asked by Krista from Finland
| Sep. 20, 2013 02:27
Hanoi - Beijing - Hongkong - Hanoi: qualify for 144 hours transit?
Asked by Loc Nguyen from Switzerland
| Jan. 16, 2018 03:26
i would like to do guangzhou to hanoi by train
Asked by Mr.hakim from england
| Jun. 17, 2009 04:01
Hanoi to Haikou
Asked by eric from Singapore
| Jun. 25, 2013 02:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)