Asked by Nigel from Thailand | Jan. 06, 2012 02:29
About:China Embassy in Thailand

Do I a British person and my Thai girlfriend require a visa for China and Hong Kong?

Hello, I am a British guy currently in Thailand with my Thai Girlfriend, we both intend visiting Beijing and Hongkong just for 8 days from the 17th January till the 25th January, can you tell me if we both require a visa and if so how do we both apply. Kind regards Nigel

Answers (1)
Answered by Peter | Jan. 07, 2012 01:04
Neither you nor your Thai girlfriend need a visa to Hong Kong, but both require a visa to Mainland China. You and she can apply for a China tourist visa through China embassy in Bangkok, China Consulate in Chiang Mai or China Consulate in Songkhla as soon as possible.
Related Questions:
Do British passport holders require a visa to visit Hong Kong
Asked by Mr.Lewis from UAE
| Nov. 02, 2010 01:35
Do I require visa if transitting shanghai on route to hong kong. I hold br...
Asked by miss miao from United Kingdom
| Jul. 23, 2011 04:43
Dear Sir, My thai girlfriend will be meeting me in Hong Kong and then la...
Asked by Mr.Daniel from Singapore
| Apr. 06, 2010 23:08
I'm a British Citizen. Do i require a visa to enter Guangzhou, China?
Asked by Ryan from United Arab Emirates
| Dec. 17, 2011 02:19
I am a British citizen and would like to travel to china for a week . Do I ...
Asked by Augine Thorne from Cyprus
| Apr. 29, 2014 20:14
i'm an american expat living in china. i want my thai girlfriend to come s...
Asked by Mr.joe from USA
| Sep. 09, 2010 04:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)