Asked by Jasson Ramirez from Philippines | Dec. 06, 2011 11:17
About:China Embassy in Philippines

Our Plan will be from the Philippines, Manila to Guangzou to Shenzhen to Hongkong to Manila.

1.) Our Plane ticket will be considered round trip if it will be: from Manila - via Guangzou train - Shenzhen (3 days) - Hongkong (2 days) - Manila, Philippines. Is this considered as a round trip ticket? this is one of the tourist China visa requirement.
2.) I only need single visa as I understood. Am I correct?
3.) How many hours bullet train from Guangzou to Shenzhen? How much bullet train fee per adult & a 5yr old from guangzou to Shenzhen? What is the schedule time of bullet train from Guangzou to Shenzhen?
4.) I forgot the name of the amusement park near the Windows of the world, what is it now?
5.) What is the name of the small hotel where you can see that amusement park at the back of the hotel window?
6.) I stayed for 2 to 3 months in Shenzhen before from June to Sept 2007 and I have difficulties in communications with people to ask some important guidelines, can you give me a telephone # that can help me whenever I need a translator? Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Dec. 07, 2011 03:19
1) yes, you plane ticket will be considered a round-trip flight ticket: Manila - via Guangzou train - Shenzhen (3 days) - Hongkong (2 days) - Manila, Philippines

2) Yes, you just need a single entry visa to Mainland China.

3) It takes about 1.5 hours from Guangzhou to Shenzhen by bullet train. It costs 85 RMB for an adult passenger for first class, it costs 75 RMB for an adult passenger for second class. If your 5 years old son's height is not more than 1.1 meters, it is free. If his height is between 1.1-1.4 meters, it is half price of the a adult passenger. If his height is more than 1.4 meters, the fee is as same as the adult passenger.

4) It is Happy Valley near the Windows of the World.
Related Questions:
Hi! im going to hongkong with my husband for honeymoon.we plan to stay 1 ni...
Asked by Ms.DARLENE from Philippines
| Oct. 08, 2010 23:05
We will travel to Hongkong February 2-6, 2012. We would like to visit China...
Asked by shirley from Philippines
| Jan. 09, 2012 22:17
hi, again! were planning to take a vacation on september 23 -28 this year....
Asked by from Philippines
| Apr. 09, 2010 20:38
i'll be going to hongkong from manila philippines,do i need to apply for vi...
Asked by deanry from Philippines
| Apr. 22, 2014 03:26
Hi! I am a Filipino Citizen.We would like to spend our holiday in Hongkong...
Asked by Mrs.Jannie Lee-Renner from Austria
| Mar. 30, 2010 20:18
is there a bullet train from Guangzou to Shenzen (Hongkong)? how long does ...
Asked by Moyez from Canada
| Jun. 22, 2015 01:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)