Asked by Tomas from USA | Dec. 04, 2011 08:56
About:China Visa Exemption

Chinese visa to visit Shenzhen for 2 days

I am a USA citizen, with a valid Chinese visa. I will be in Shenzhen for about 1 week on business. I want to help my friend get a visa to visit me in Shenzhen, just for the weekend. She is a filipino citizen, working in Hong Kong as a domestic helper. What is the best way to do this? Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by David | Dec. 04, 2011 20:24
Your friend can apply for a China visa in Hong kong in advance since she's working there. You'd better provide her an invitation letter. She can apply for one by herself from Visa Office of the Commissioner of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China in Hong Kong SAR: Address: 7th Floor, Lower Block, China Resources Building, No.26, Harbor Road, Wanchai.
She can also obtain one through the travel agency CTS.
Related Questions:
is shenzhen visa available for 2 days for a Bahraini upon arrival?
Asked by Mona
| Dec. 13, 2012 00:16
Do you need a visa to visit Shenzhen for 2 days? I'm from Sweden.
Asked by Bo Nilsson from Sweden
| Jan. 20, 2015 19:46
What is the cost of chinese visa per head for adults and children- for 2 ni...
| Mar. 18, 2014 04:09
Am I eligible get visa on arrival to visit Shenzhen? I am holding Iranian p...
Asked by Ehsan from Iran
| May. 16, 2015 20:57
Hi! We will visit Hongkong this November. From Hongkong, we plan to visi...
Asked by Ms.sarmiento from Philippines
| Sep. 01, 2009 22:05
HongKong to Shenzhen via Train
Asked by MaryS from Philippines
| Dec. 06, 2015 23:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)