Asked by mohammad hassan tariq from Pakistan | Nov. 20, 2011 07:32
About:Chinese Embassy in Pakistan

want to do job in china. How do I get the visa and work permit?

my name is hassan tariq.
i did my graduation recently. and did not find any single job. want to go to china for doing work for getting job.
will they issue me a visa for work permit. and what r the requirements to apply for the visa. i have read the details above of this page, but i want to know more about the proceger

Answers (1)
Answered by David | Nov. 20, 2011 19:58
First, you need to find a job in a company based in China which is allowed to hire foreigners. Then the company will help you prepare the work permit and other docuemnts needed for applying for the work visa.
The requirements for a work visa include: passport, one recent passport photo, visa application form V2011A and V2011B, work permit, "Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit" or "Confirmation Letter of Invitation" and other deemed necessary documents by the consular officers.
Related Questions:
I'm from cameroon
Asked by ngueupoume barbara from cameroon
| Jan. 28, 2015 20:51
Hi! I will study in China this september, and I want to do part-time job...
Asked by Mr.Pinas from Philippines
| May. 21, 2010 22:48
Do a L visa can get a job in china? And how to process his/her visa?
Asked by Cora from Philippines
| Nov. 02, 2014 03:33
i have a (1 year student visa) and i want to do job in trading ...
Asked by lucky from India
| Jul. 16, 2012 03:04
For inquiry about Z or Z2 visa please help
Asked by kumar from China
| Sep. 24, 2015 01:42
Work visa. Hello, I'm a foreigner Teacher here.
Asked by RAY from Indonesia
| Jul. 02, 2018 01:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)