Asked by Eileen from Singapore | Nov. 13, 2011 21:21
About:Chinese Embassy in Singapore

Visa applications for foreign boss working in Singapore

I am helping my Brazilian boss who is working in Singapore to apply a Visa to China (Business Trip). How do I apply the Visa? I have found 2 forms (form V 2011A & form V 2011B), must I fill in both forms? If not, which one shall I fill in? After filling the forms, who and where can I submit the forms to?

Answers (1)
Answered by David | Nov. 14, 2011 00:26
You can submit the requirements to China Visa Application Service Center on behalf of your boss to apply for a business visa for your boss. Add: 22 Malacca Street, #09-00 Royal Brothers Building, Singapore
The requirements for a business visa include:
1. applicant's passport with at least 6 months validity and 2 blank pages;
2. one recent passport photo;
3. visa application forms V2011A and V 2011B. You can fill the forms and print them out. But they are must be signed by the applicant;
4. "Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit" or "Confirmation Letter of Invitation"
5. Round-trip airline tickets.
6. Singapore resident visa of the applicant
Related Questions:
Foreign Expert Certificate / Temporary Residence Permit
Asked by Martin from Germany
| Jun. 10, 2015 02:24
Greetings! I am appling a china visa for my boss. He's a german, working...
Asked by Ms.Jenny from Singapore
| Mar. 17, 2009 20:31
My boss is a Vietnamese working in Vietnam. He wants to go to Shanghai for...
Asked by shermein from Singapore
| Sep. 26, 2018 02:56
I'm planning a day trip from hong Kong to Macau. Do I need any permit from ...
Asked by Woody from China
| Jan. 15, 2016 21:04
Can we take back old passport after submitting for renewal of new passport?...
Asked by Bernice from Singapore
| Jan. 17, 2012 02:49
Could you advise on this sentence please
Asked by Wendy from Singapore
| Dec. 19, 2012 00:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)