Asked by tony from South Africa | Oct. 31, 2011 07:58
About:China Consulates in South Africa

Confirmation letter from the Authorised ChineseGovernment and HongKong visa

Am a Nigerian Citizen who is married to a South-African citizen, working and living in South-Africa for over 3yrs. I was ask by the chinese embassy to provide Confirmation letter from the Authorise Government b4 i can be given a visa ( does this make sense) because i already provide Confirmation letter from the company inviting me with other neccessary doc? does hong-kong have their own Visa or u need china visa when going to hong-kong also?

Answers (1)
Answered by David | Oct. 31, 2011 21:37
The officer asked for Confirmation letter from the Authorised Chinese Government? So you are applying for a business visa or a work visa. Yes, this kind of documents is indeeded required for these two kinds of visas. The letter from the company is not enough. Ask help from the company to see if they can obtain it for you.
Hong Kong has its own visas. If you travel to Hong Kong, you need to apply for a Hong Kong visa too, either from China embassy in South Africa or mail the deemed necessary documents to the Hong Kong Immigration Department directly.
Related Questions:
Can you please give me names of authorised chinese travel agencies that I c...
Asked by Mr.Nana from Ghana
| Jun. 23, 2010 20:25
I have an invitation from my partner in China, do I still need an entity to...
Asked by Daniel from Niger
| May. 01, 2014 22:34
Where do I get letter of duly authorized unit?
Asked by Katrina from Australia
| Nov. 05, 2015 03:32
Dear Sir, Please I have just been invited by my trade partner to China an...
Asked by Mr.Joseph from Nigeria
| Feb. 27, 2011 00:47
i am studying in PRC.i want to invite my brother on S2 type.
Asked by reza from Pakistan
| Oct. 15, 2016 02:29
For F Visa If we have invitation letter from Chinese counterpart
Asked by Suraksha from India
| Oct. 14, 2011 22:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)