Asked by Eric from USA | Oct. 25, 2011 20:35
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Visa validity question

If I have a 12 month multi entry visa starting from 5/1/11. Can I visit this spring 4/25/12 and stay for 10 days (it will pass 5/1/12) ? Trying to figure out if I can get by without applying a new one...thanks. If you know for sure please confirm.

Answers (1)
Answered by Tyler from USA | Oct. 25, 2011 22:19
Yes, you can still use your 12 months multiple entry visa to enter China on April 25, 2012 and stay for 10 days. The last date of your visa for you to enter China is May 1, 2012. Once you enter China before May 1, 2012, you can stay in China for 30 days if the Duration of Stay is 30 days after entry on your visa. You don't need to apply for a new visa.
Related Questions:
can I ask a question? is it possible for a Filipino to stay in China for 1 ...
Asked by Betty from Philippines
| Jan. 27, 2015 00:23
hi i m indian, if i have visit single entry type, to go directly Guangzhou ...
Asked by latif from Saudi Arabia
| Dec. 04, 2014 20:45
I have a 1 year multipy entry visa, each stay is allowed for 30 days maximu...
Asked by Balazs from Hungary
| Mar. 09, 2017 20:56
answer concern is,i already have a ticket going back to China again
Asked by Mark anthony gonzales from Philippines
| Sep. 24, 2018 20:19
just a follow up question... we're planning to visit beijing on july, 2011....
Asked by Ms.sarah from Viet Nam
| Jan. 23, 2011 20:58
I have a question for this visa.(F Multi-Entry Visa with 12-Month Validity)...
Asked by Mr.Daniel from Korea
| Dec. 30, 2010 05:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)