Asked by emily from canada | Oct. 21, 2011 04:28
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

Can my Indonesian boyfriend apply for a China visa in Hong Kong or Macau?

I am canadian and he is Indonesian and we want to apply in either hong kong or macau, because we are both outside of our home countries at the moment.

Answers (1)
Answered by Lily from Canada | Oct. 22, 2011 04:08
You can apply for a China visa in Hong Kong or Macau because you are Canadian. For your Indonesian boyfriend, if he works or reside in Hong Kong, he can apply for China visa in Hk. If he is just a visitor in Hk and he can provide all the up-to-date documents: that he has previously travelled to china on a valid visa before; his passport has no cancelled china visas and that he has a confirmed return ticket or a ticket showing exit from China and a confirmed hotel booking voucher, it IS possible for him to get a SINGLE entry China visa valid for 15 Days in HK
Related Questions:
Indonesian from Malaysia to Hong Kong need to apply visa?
Asked by Low from Malaysia
| Feb. 17, 2014 02:44
Application for China Visa from HK
Asked by Fil from Hong Kong
| Feb. 06, 2012 20:51
Transit in Beijing for under 24h
Asked by Tytti nyberg from Finland
| Mar. 16, 2017 03:42
Can an Indonesian passport holder apply Chinese Visa in Singapore?
Asked by Levin from Indonesia
| Jun. 15, 2016 22:30
Me and my Husband (Malaysian and Indonesian)would like to travel to china w...
Asked by Ms.Angel Tan from Singapore
| Sep. 30, 2009 03:59
Can I apply for multiple-entry Visa if I got the invitation letter from my ...
Asked by Nywa from Indonesia
| Jun. 07, 2015 22:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)