Asked by C Brown from USA | Sep. 27, 2011 23:00
About:China Embassy in Japan

US Citizen in Japan, need a Chinese Visa?

I am a US citizen currently in Japan and need to obtain a visa for China. I am unable to apply from the US - is it possible to obtain a visa from the Chinese Embassy in Tokyo? I have have had several visas for China and the most recent one expired in August of 2011.

The embassy is closed for Holiday 1 - 9 October and I need to travel on the 15 Oct.

Thanks for your help!

Answers (1)
Answered by James from U.K. | Sep. 28, 2011 03:28
It is possible for you to obtain a visa from Chinese embassy in Tokyo. Generally speaking, it is easy for US citizen to get a China visa in Japan. You also have several visas for China, which are helpful for your application.
Related Questions:
Traveling with my husband and two children to Japan. Flight has a long lay ...
Asked by Alejandra Malo from USA
| Sep. 04, 2017 21:48
Direct Transit Entry for Overnight in Beijing
Asked by Paul from USA
| Feb. 21, 2016 02:29
Am US citizen living in Japan do i need a visa to visit Hong-Kong for 7 day...
Asked by Dominic Ntow from Japan
| Aug. 17, 2016 03:45
Shanghai cruise stop visa needed?
Asked by Herb Dockery from United States
| Feb. 13, 2018 21:30
Hello, I'm a US citizen living in Japan. I'm planning to visit China. What ...
Asked by Mr.jason from japan
| Dec. 21, 2009 20:50
Can a US citizen who is traveling to Japan apply for multiple F-Visa in Jap...
Asked by Akemi Ito from Japan
| Apr. 11, 2012 21:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)