Asked by sumith from Sri Lanka | Sep. 21, 2011 07:04
About:Chinese Embassy in Sri Lanka

is it possible to take travel visa to Hong Kong from China Embassy in Sri Lanka?

I am citizen of sri lanka and I am plan to travel to Hong Kong for Holiday ( max 10 days) with my wife she is also sri lankan. is it possible to take travelling visa to Hong Kong from China Embassy? If not where we can get it in Sri Lanka. Any contact pls provide.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ELLIOTT from China | Sep. 22, 2011 20:36
yes, you can apply for Hong Kong visa through China embassy in Colombo. If the application is denied, you can send your application directly to Immigration Department of Hong Kong.

Receipt and Despatch Unit
Hong Kong Immigration Department
2/F, Immigration Tower
7 Gloucester Road
Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Related Questions:
Sri Lankan Passport holder to Hong Kong
Asked by Mr.Bandara from Sri Lanka
| Oct. 11, 2015 01:42
hi i want to visit hong kong for 5 days from dubai i am holding sri lankan ...
Asked by dhanushka from dubai
| Sep. 12, 2013 03:19
Hello, I want to know the proceeder of applying visit visa to Hong Kong fr...
Asked by Mrs.Ravindi from Sri Lanka
| Mar. 15, 2011 03:47
Does a Sri Lankan transitting in Hong Kong need a visa?
Asked by Natalie from Sri Lanka
| Feb. 24, 2015 20:22
Indian citizen go to China and Hong Kong for the first time
Asked by NALIN PEIRIS from Sri Lanka
| Dec. 08, 2015 20:03
Do they need to apply transit visa in Hong Kong besides the usual Chinese e...
Asked by Sho Huan Horng from Singapore
| May. 14, 2015 03:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)