Asked by jan from China | Sep. 15, 2011 01:42
About:China Consulates in Japan

I'm Mexican, currently in Japan, how do I get a China tourist visa from Nagoya?

I am Mexican, currently in Japan and I want to visit China for 10 days and fly back to mexico from china, how do I process my chinese tourist visa from Nagoya. My tour and air tickets have been bought at a mexican travel agency and are electronic tickets.

Answers (1)
Answered by Lucas from China | Sep. 15, 2011 05:01
You can apply for China tourist visa from China consulate in Nagoya. Please submit the below documents to the consulate in person or ask someone else to do it for you:
1. your passport and its copy
2. one passport photo
3. filled visa application form V.2011A and V.2011B
4. the copy of flight itinerary
5. tour itinerary
6. the copy of Japan entry record and valid Japan visa. If you don't need a visa to Japan, the entry record is ok.
Related Questions:
How do I get my China visa from Nagoya?
Asked by Marie from Canada
| Feb. 17, 2012 03:27
I am planning on visiting China from Japan for 5 days as a tourist. I am a ...
Asked by Mr.Bates from Japan
| Feb. 24, 2010 20:59
I'm Peruvian, reside in Japan, can I apply for China visa through China con...
Asked by Helen from Japan
| Sep. 01, 2011 23:01
Hello, Further to Mr. Morgan's question, I contacted the Chinese Embassy i...
Asked by Mr.Costello from Ireland
| Mar. 07, 2010 22:10
do I need to apply for a visa for china, if so where is closest to Nagoya c...
Asked by Hien NGUYEN from Japan
| Jun. 23, 2011 21:41
Where to get China entry permit?
Asked by Sharon from USA
| Jun. 20, 2015 21:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)