Asked by john from Philippines | Sep. 14, 2011 08:15
About:China Embassy in U.K.

Do we need to provide the Original Notification from China Authority?when applying the F visa?

Hi ! I am a filipino and i have been in Guandong China particularly in Zhuhai and Dongguan City for 6 years and holding a working visa it's just i change my new company and was advised to cancel my working visa to L visa which was tagged on my passport and go back here in Philippines to apply for F visa because i was invited in one school to give some lectures and attend some meetings.

As i have reviewed all the requirements for F visa and since i was in a hurry then so i left China without getting the original invitation letter , copy of school license and hotel accommodation but they tried to scan and emailed those documents. i want to ask only if i could use those scan documents?

Also from the site there's no such requirements listed of the original notification form from china authority but when i visited the china embassy here in Manila that original notification was listed?

Could you please elaborate this original notification because i have only the letter of invitation and other documents? or else i would ask the school to provide that documents.

Thanking you in advance and waiting for your early response.

Answers (1)
Answered by Lucas from China | Sep. 16, 2011 22:09
From January 1st, 2011, all applications for Business (F) or Working (Z) visas to China should be supported by the "Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit" or "Confirmation Letter of Invitation" instead of the "Visa Notification Form". The "Visa Notification Form" will be void by December 31st, 2010.

The school has to send you the "Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit" or "Confirmation Letter of Invitation" for F visa application. The scanned document is not accepted.
Related Questions:
Do we need to provide original letter of invitation for visa application ?
Asked by jenny khoo
| Jul. 28, 2011 01:31
genuine Notification Issued by Authourise Unit in China
Asked by Solomon wyatt from Ghana
| Oct. 29, 2011 20:54
Original work permit and invitation letter for Z type
Asked by Tracy from Uk
| Aug. 28, 2017 03:26
Hi there, I am looking to get an F-visa for 3months or 6months with leng...
Asked by Mr.Jay R from United Kingdom
| Feb. 05, 2010 02:53
do i need a visa confirmation?
Asked by lheng from Philippines
| Apr. 16, 2012 21:46
One of the requirements from my future employer to attain Visa Z is to prov...
Asked by Mr.Jimmy from Malaysia
| Jun. 12, 2009 03:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)