Asked by Shaukat Ali from China | Sep. 12, 2011 01:40
About:Embassy & Consulates of Pakistan in China

I want to know how to get the passport of my daughter?

My daughter was born in china, gansu, lanzhou city. I am a student of lanzhou university. My wife and daughter stay with me. I want to know the procedure of making passport of a child who is born in China.

Answers (1)
Answered by David from China | Sep. 12, 2011 22:34
Are you going to apply for a China passport or a Pakistan passport for your daughter?
If it is a China passport, you need to go to submit the passport application forms, passport photos and birth certificate to the local exit and entry administration in Lanzhou to apply for the passport.
If it is a Pakistan one, I'm afraid you need to go to the Embassy of Pakistan in Beijing to do it. I'm not clear about the requirements. You may contact the Embassy of Pakistan in Beijing directly for the detailed info: Tel: (+86)10 6532 2504, 6532 2695, 6532 2072, 6532 2581, 6532 6660 ext.
Related Questions:
my husband is an indian passport holder on a 2 yrs contract in macau, has r...
Asked by anjali from India
| Jun. 09, 2013 04:32
Problems with my daughters visa to China?
Asked by Claudia from United Kingdom
| May. 09, 2016 21:00
I want to visit kunming with my family (wife, son & daughter) . how to get ...
Asked by Mahfuzur Rahman from Bangladesh
| Jul. 12, 2012 23:00
Name: Samanvi DOB: 25th July 2011 Time :8.40 PM
Asked by Anuradha from India
| Mar. 13, 2013 01:09
i want to know my daughter fortune she's born 14/3/1998
Asked by emely from Philippines
| Feb. 06, 2013 03:24
Hi, I am a Chinese citizn, my daughter's passport will be expired on 7th Ju...
Asked by Mrs.Wang from China
| Mar. 21, 2010 01:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)