Asked by FrauIch from China | Sep. 10, 2011 05:42
About:China Embassy in South Korea

My friend and I hold a German passport and are currently in China on a L tourist visa. Can we successfully apply for a chinese visa in Seoul?

We want to visit South Korea, then return to China with a new visa.
We both have been in China several times over the last years, but our passport only shows two chinese visa: one is a tourist visa from august 2010, the other is a tourist visa from june 2011. The last visa mentioned is the one we are using at the moment. It expires this month.
Can we successfully apply for a chinese visa in Seoul? Can somebody help with an email-adress or website of one of the official agencies?

Answers (1)
Answered by Noah from China | Sep. 11, 2011 04:36
Yes, you can apply for a Chinese visa in Seoul because you have been in China for several times over the last years.

Please provide the following documents to China embassy in Seoul directly, you can't apply for it through one of the travel agencies because it will ask you to provide the alien registration card with at least 6 months remaining validity.
1. Your passport and photocopy of its data pages
2. one passport photo
3. filled visa application form V.2011A and V.2011B.
4. the round-trip flight tickets
5. hotel booking
6. the copy of your previous China visas
Related Questions:
German applying for tourist visa in canada
Asked by Dion from Germany
| May. 23, 2018 01:23
Prolong 150-Day X2 visa to travel?
Asked by HagBro from Germany
| Sep. 25, 2018 20:43
Australian national seeking tourist visa in Vienna
Asked by Francisco from Australia
| May. 11, 2017 21:32
I have the paperwork for a "Z" visa. Are they still available in Hong Kong ...
Asked by Martin from Germany
| May. 19, 2015 22:13
Extension of a 90-day L-Visa
Asked by Heinz from Germany
| Oct. 11, 2017 00:59
Visa application as German citizen
Asked by Felix from Germany
| Jan. 04, 2014 21:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)