Asked by takashi3145 from Malaysia | Sep. 06, 2011 01:35
About:Chinese Embassy in Malaysia

I will visit Shenzhen from Hong Kong, do I need to apply China visa in Malaysia or Luohu port?

Hi! I am a Malaysian. I plan for visit Hong Kong and ShenZhen during December 2011. Did i need to apply Visa in Malaysia for visiting ShenZhen for 1 day before i depart from Malaysia and i will go from Hong Kong to Luhou for visiting ShenZhen? Or there are any others ways for apply visa at the border of ShenZhen? thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Olivia from China | Sep. 06, 2011 23:18
Because you only visit Shenzhen for one day, you can try to obtain 5 days Shenzhen visa on arrival at Luohu port, I think it is easy for you to get it if you have been Mainland China.
Related Questions:
I will visit Shenzhen from Macau/Hong Kong, do I need to apply China visa i...
Asked by Leong Wan Hoe from Malaysia
| Oct. 09, 2013 01:46
Singapore Citizen, do I need apply for visa if I visit Shenzhen for a day g...
Asked by Cindy from Singapore
| Jul. 31, 2013 01:37
Canadian citizen visiting Shenzhen for 2 days from Hong Kong
Asked by Matthew from Canada
| Dec. 11, 2014 19:45
For Indonesian to visit only Shenzhen from HK by train, can I get Visa on A...
Asked by Inneke from Indonesia
| Jan. 04, 2012 22:15
Hi, I am an ordinary passport holder from Singapore. I am planning to vis...
Asked by Ms.Chow from Singapore
| Mar. 25, 2011 02:00
Hi, I will visit Hongkong, Macau and Shenzhen. DO I need to apply visa for ...
Asked by Mrs.Tanti from Indonesia
| Oct. 18, 2009 05:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)