Asked by ahmet from Russia | Aug. 21, 2011 05:58
About:China Embassy in Russia

How can I take 10 days for travel visa in china.

hi I m turkish citizen for working sochi russia.I have 1 year visa for russia.I m working and living in sochi/russia.I have 10 days for travel.I m thinking 10 days travel for china.But I m not russian passport.I have just turkish passport.How can I take travel visa for china. .I'm too busy trying.I would like to send my passport and the necessary documents.Do you know authorized and a private company interested in this?

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin from China | Aug. 21, 2011 20:47
Sorry, ahmet, I don't know any company which deals with China visa appliaction. You can entrust anyone or your friend to handle this if you can not visit the Chinese embassy in person. For your application itself, you need prepare following documents:
1. Your turkish passport with validity of more than 6 months with at least 2 blank visa pages and a copy of its information page.
2. Application forms for China:V2011A and V2011B.
3. One passport-sized photo stuck to the application form.
4. If you will travel with a tour agency in China, the invitation letter from the tour agency is required. (original or copy)
5. If for self-guided travel in China, you need to provide return ticket and hotel reservations in China.
6. Your Russian visa should be valid for more than 6 months.
Related Questions:
I want to travel to china for 10 days. Can i travel with greek passport wit...
Asked by Klodian from Bourgkias
| Nov. 28, 2016 21:47
I hold a Belgium Passport, want to go to China for 10 days visit, how can I...
Asked by Bashir from Belgium
| Jul. 27, 2011 21:59
What do I need to get a visa for PRC for UK citizen living in Zurich and wh...
Asked by Katrina from Switzerland
| Apr. 23, 2017 20:18
I overstayed my travel visa by 10 days and paid a fine. They then took my v...
Asked by Michael T from USA
| Mar. 06, 2016 21:50
Hi, I'm travelling to macau for 10 days holiday.Just want to know how many...
Asked by Mr.robert from Philippines
| Oct. 17, 2010 04:31
I am born in Hong Kong and become Canadian Citizen in 1992,
Asked by p kc lung from Canada
| Sep. 02, 2016 21:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)