Asked by Mary Bartlett from United States | Aug. 14, 2011 15:47
About:China Embassy in France

We are American citizens who plan a 2 week trip to China in November. We will be staying with friends in Shanghai. What visas or other documents do we need?

Answers (1)
Answered by Sabrina from China | Aug. 15, 2011 02:47
You need a tourist visa (L visa) to China, you just need to take your valid passport and the valid L visa on your passport to enter China, you don't need to any other doucments.

If you want to apply for China visa in France, you need to prepare the following documents:
1.A valid passport as well as a copy of its information page: Your valid passport must have at least six (6) months of remaining validity and at least one blank visa page in it.
2.Application form: Completed Visa Application Forms V.2011A and V.2011B
3.Photo: one recent photo of 2x2 square inch (black & white or color is acceptable) glued or stapled on the application form.
4. valid French visa or residence permit
Related Questions:
We are applying for a visa to China, we live in Singapore do we fill out fr...
Asked by TBarrilleaux from Singapore
| May. 03, 2012 02:38
We are American citizens on cruise that stops at Tianjin for 2 days, is vis...
Asked by Murray Jones from USA
| May. 08, 2012 19:52
We are British citizens but live and are residents in Spain. We plan a tri...
Asked by Mr.Douglas from Spain
| Sep. 16, 2009 22:37
My husband and I are American citizens, living in China. We are traveling...
Asked by Mrs.Alyssa from USA
| Mar. 06, 2011 20:29
Hi, Our family is interested in taking a trip to Belgium. There are two ...
Asked by Ms.CC from USA
| Sep. 21, 2009 20:19
American citizen visiting china
Asked by Tess from USA
| Jun. 07, 2012 20:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)