Asked by maya from Georgia | Jul. 24, 2011 14:46
About:China Embassy in Georgia

what documents do i need if I want to work in China as an English teacher for a year?

I'm georgian citizen, i want to go to china as an English teacher for a year...what documents do i need and how long'll the process take?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Jul. 24, 2011 21:06
You need to apply for a work visa (Z) to China. For Z visa application, you need following documents:
1. Permit for Foreign Experts Working in China (original) issued by the State Bureau of Foreign Experts (original);
2. A visa notification form (should be used within 6 months since its issuing date) issued by an authorized unit in China (original). Note: your school is able to get these two documents, you can contact them first and send to them your resume and other papers required.
3. Original passport which has more than 6 months left before it expires from the date of application and sufficient blank visa pages (18 months and more left if intended stay in China is more than one year).
4. One completed Visa Application Form with a recently-taken passport photo.
General processing time needed by the Chinese embassy is 4 working days.
Related Questions:
Work visa. Hello, I'm a foreigner Teacher here.
Asked by RAY from Indonesia
| Jul. 02, 2018 01:23
i will work in shenyang china as english teacher, what do i need to prepare...
Asked by Mr.JOE
| Apr. 02, 2010 02:19
Hi, I'm an English teacher from Armenia. What documents do I need for a wor...
Asked by Lena from Armenia
| Sep. 29, 2014 00:57
what do i need and do?
Asked by shaw from USA
| Mar. 08, 2014 01:56
If employer terminate contract and change worker Z to tourist L? can the To...
Asked by Johnny from China
| Dec. 22, 2012 02:14
married and starting my own business
| Dec. 09, 2016 02:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)