Asked by urgent question! from United States | Jul. 22, 2011 19:10
About:China Embassy in South Korea

I am American, can I get a double-entry visa from China Embassy in Seoul while I am there?

Greetings, I am American and am going to China for a trip. I am leaving next week and will be in Seoul for two weeks and want to get my Chinese double-entry visa while I am there. I was in China last summer, and have the visa/stamp in my passport. Can I get a double-entry visa from the Seoul Embassy while I am there? Thank you for your quick answer! PS

Answers (1)
Answered by Norman from China | Jul. 22, 2011 20:45
You can apply a double-entry visa from Chinese embassy in Seoul, however, I can't sure you can get it. Now, the embassy asks applicants other than Korean passport holders to provide Certificate of Alien Registration having at least 6 months validity left before expiration, however, you have been in China last summer, so you still can apply China visa in seoul, but you need to submit visa application directly to China embassy in Seoul.
Related Questions:
I am an American citizen teaching in Korea. I have a job offer in Beijing....
Asked by Mr.Josephs from Korea
| Jan. 11, 2011 20:52
American in Seoul requests short term business M type China
Asked by William Duane from Hong Kong
| Aug. 10, 2017 04:32
Alien registration card for visitors in seoul?
Asked by Juliana from Argentina
| Dec. 05, 2016 19:35
I am traveling to China to get married to a Chinesed lady. I am an America...
Asked by Mr.Long from Saudi Arabia
| Mar. 03, 2010 02:26
i am a american citizen living in qatar can I get tourist visa from chinese...
Asked by Paul H from Qatar
| Nov. 12, 2013 03:20
i am american and want to know if i can get visa upon arrivail in Guangzhou...
Asked by eddie garcia from
| Jul. 14, 2014 22:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)