Asked by Petro Riding from South Africa | Jul. 18, 2011 06:48
About:China Embassy in South Africa

do one need a visa when going to the Shanghai Furniture fair. I have a south african passport?

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin from China | Jul. 18, 2011 21:20
Yes, you need to apply for a business visa to China in advance through Chinese embassy or consulate over your area of residence. In this case, qualified original invitation & guarantee letter with signature and stamp from your sponsor and business partner in China is required. The letter should state clearly your name, position and passport number, your company name, address and telephone number, purpose of visit, duration of stay and specific itinerary in China;

In addition, prepare an introduction letter with the full name, title, date & signature of the issuing person from your company. The letter should state clearly applicant's name, present occupation and position in the company, purpose of the visit, intended duration of stay, city intended to visit, name and address of your business partner in China, items and quantity of goods planned to order and purchase.
Related Questions:
air ticket
Asked by laura from scotland
| Dec. 05, 2012 03:02
72 hour visa to visit China Furniture Fair
Asked by Michael from Australia
| Mar. 18, 2018 15:10
What Visa must i apply for when going to the Canton Fair in Oct 2011, i am ...
Asked by Troye
| Aug. 07, 2011 23:03
Is exhibition center same as SNIEC?
Asked by Hs from Canada
| Sep. 06, 2015 03:52
hello my family and I are coming to China for about 20 days. We hold UK pas...
Asked by Anam from UAE
| Mar. 03, 2016 21:23
Can Indonesian apply visa on arrival in Shenzhen?
Asked by Ali from Indonesia
| Apr. 19, 2012 03:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)