Asked by Mr chan from China | Jul. 13, 2011 21:13
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

Can I change my one year multiple entry F visa with 30 days stay duration into a multiple entry F visa with 90 days or 6 months stay duration?

I have a F category with one year multiple entry visa which i need to leave china every 30 days, can i change it to 90 days stay or 6 months stay in macau or hong kong so i don;t need to leave china every 30 days .thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELLOKITTY from Canada | Jul. 14, 2011 03:59
If you want to get a 1 year multiple entry F visa with 90 days or 180 days stay duration per entry, you have to get a new Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit or Confirmation Letter of Invitation issued by the authorized Chinese unit which prescribes that you need to stay in China for 90 days or 180 days per entry, otherwise, it is impossible for you to get it in Macau or Hong Kong.
Related Questions:
Is there still an L visa that will let us stay for 90 days at a time?
Asked by N.R. from USA
| Jun. 10, 2015 01:59
changing the duration of each stay
Asked by John from USA
| Aug. 29, 2012 04:13
business visa F one year multiple entry
Asked by daniel from ecuador
| Nov. 16, 2013 02:20
Sum of days of stay
Asked by Dave from Italy
| Nov. 01, 2017 04:50
Business M Visa
Asked by Kim from Philippines
| Jun. 22, 2016 21:48
Visa for Hong Kong or Macao
Asked by Amit Kumer Dutta from Bangladesh
| Jan. 05, 2016 20:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)