Asked by nick from Taiwan | Jul. 04, 2011 23:40
About:China Embassy in South Africa

Can South Africans get a double-entry Chinese visa in Hong Kong?

I've heard that only people who have been to China before qualify for the double-entry. I live in Taiwan and don't want to pay the exorbitant fee for a 6 month multiple-entry visa, but that and a single-entry visa (useless for my intended travel plan) are the only options out here.

Could I conceivably arrive in Hong Kong, and within a couple of days come out with a Double-Entry Chinese visa? If so, what price am I looking at paying? It would be my first time travelling to China...

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Jul. 05, 2011 01:27
You can apply for a China visa through travel agencies in HK if you do not want to go to HK. In this case, the price depends on them about their service. But if you visit HK and apply in person, it would be quick (regular processing takes 4 working days).You can request a double entry visa even you are applying for the first time to China. Visa fee is HK$220 for a double entry and HK$150 for a single entry.
Related Questions:
Can South Africans get a visa on arrival in Macau
Asked by Mohamed from South Africa
| Mar. 17, 2017 22:16
Do South Africans need visa to travel to Hong Kong and Macau? Travel in Feb...
Asked by Heidi Liebenberg from South Africa
| Nov. 09, 2011 21:58
What vaccinations are compulsory for South Africans travelling to Hong Kong...
Asked by Shenaz from South africa
| Jan. 24, 2016 18:58
Visiting Hong Kong for the Hong Kong Sevens
Asked by Rentia Smith from South Africa / China
| Mar. 26, 2018 22:05
Can I get a z visa in Thailand I am South African
Asked by Tracey from China
| Aug. 26, 2016 21:30
Shanghai to Hong Kong train
Ms.ANNEMIE from South Africa
| Jun. 17, 2012 22:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)