Asked by barbara from China | Jul. 03, 2011 14:38
About:China Embassy in Thailand

How can I apply for a China tourist visa if I am now studying in Thailand?

i am foreigner but i study in Thailand(Bangkok)
I would like to apply a TOURIST visa to visit china. what will be the process if i want to APPLY multiple or double entry tourist visa., it is possible or not, if yes please help me.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Canada | Jul. 03, 2011 20:33
You can apply for a China tourist visa through Chinese embassy in Thailand. The processing time needed is 4 working days. The documents you need to prepare are as follows:
1.A valid passport as well as a copy of its information page: Your valid passport must have at least six (6) months of remaining validity and at least one blank visa page in it.
2.Application form: Both V2011A and V2011B.
3.Photo: one recent photo of 2x2 square inch.
4. A copy of the round-trip plane ticket and hotel booking in China.
5. Previously used China visa if any.
Generally, you will be given a single entry tourist visa, but it can be extended twice in China. Anyway, you can request a double or multi visa in your application form, and better provide detailed travel itinerary for those entries.
Related Questions:
tourist visa process
Asked by patricia from China
| Aug. 28, 2012 01:38
Ni Hoa! I am Piseth, a Cambodian Buddhist monk. Now I am living and studyi...
Asked by Mr.Piseth from Cambodia
| Mar. 07, 2010 21:57
I want to visit Hongkong as tourist for few days
Asked by ehtasham from Pakistan
| Nov. 29, 2014 03:37
Congolese in cambodia as a tourist
Asked by Sorus from Cambodia
| Aug. 08, 2016 21:25
visa for an algerian studying in china.
Asked by sais from Algeria
| May. 02, 2017 01:01
I'm an Albanian student in Beijing. What docs do I need to apply for touris...
Asked by Alb from China
| Jun. 24, 2012 22:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)