Asked by nas from Greece | Jun. 27, 2011 07:41
About:Chinese Embassy in Japan

Is it possible to get a China visa in 4 working days or faster?

hello, im cypriot coming to tokyo 23rd of july and leaving 27th.i need an one entry visa for china to get back in beijing.
is it possible to get it in 4 working days or faster????? or can i fill an application via internet with copy of my passport and send it to ensure that im gonna have the visa and dont miss my flight.???? (i cannot send the passport because i will need it for my other trips-hanoi-shangai)

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Jun. 27, 2011 22:16
China transit visa is valid for 7 days, if you can apply in advance before leaving for Tokyo, it is ok. Also, you can apply in tokyo either, the regular processing takes 4 working days, and if you need, express and rush service is available.
China Visa can not be applied online, but if you will visit Shanghai one day, you can directly apply for a tourist visa, a double entry visa is better, one entry for transit, and another for visit.
Related Questions:
Can you get a rushed visa at the chinese embassey in Cairo?
Asked by Shae from Australia
| Sep. 08, 2012 04:38
Is it possible for me to get a Chinese working visa in malaysia
Asked by Uma from Kenya
| Dec. 12, 2014 20:02
is it possible to get a working class visa here?. what are the requirements...
Asked by ben kairanya
| Jan. 23, 2013 01:03
hi i am a Filipino working in China as an engineer for more than 4 years no...
Asked by Mr.Rowel from china
| Mar. 23, 2009 20:46
Unmarried on S1 visa
Asked by John from England
| Oct. 22, 2013 04:37
Hi, I am from Nepal. is it possible to get working visa for china?
Asked by akashne from Nepal
| Apr. 01, 2015 00:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)