Asked by azam from India | Jun. 23, 2011 02:36
About:China Work Visa

My application of Temporary Residence Permit is denied, can I take up the matter with higher authorities in the foreign ministry in China?

I received the Z visa in India and went to China to apply for TRP. After retaining the application for nearly 40 days, the officer in Shenzhen returned the application. The reason she gave was very strange:
1. I stay in Chengdu so she cannot approve my application
2. There are many Indians in Shenzhen so she cannot approve
3. Some student game is in progress so she cannot give approval
Is she right in saying that. Can I take up the matter with higher authorities in the foreign ministry in China as China and India have a very good relationship. The company which hired me needs my service badly to develop business in China. I am a highly educated and experienced person and 43 years of age.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ELLIOTT from China | Jun. 23, 2011 22:29
If you work in Shenzhen, why do you stay in Chengdu?

The other two reasons are really ridiculous, generally speaking, once you can get a Z visa in India, the Temporary Residence Permit will be approved. You can take up the matter with higher authorities in the Foreign Affairs Ministry.
Related Questions:
Do I need to take a new health check up for renewal of my temporary residen...
Asked by Ruben from china
| Jun. 27, 2013 04:25
Hello, I am a US citizen who holds a Chinese temporary residence permit....
Asked by Ms.Yang from Hong Kong
| Jun. 10, 2010 02:57
Can I travel on my Z Visa before I get the temporary residence permit?
Asked by Muse from USA
| Jun. 29, 2015 20:59
Hi, my visa is X2 student, I'll stay in Beijing for 4 months,
Asked by Yohanes from Indonesia
| Aug. 11, 2016 22:46
i applied for tourist visa but i was denied.
Asked by kris from philippines
| Jan. 27, 2015 21:44
Temporary residence permit renewal
Asked by Joe from usa
| Oct. 26, 2017 01:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)