Asked by keith from United Kingdom | Jun. 15, 2011 23:29
About:China Embassy in Philippines

Can my wife and daughter apply China work visa before they leave?

Mr Johnnash I Biritish and have will have Z visa.Wife and daughter back in Manila will fly to join me on the smae day i fly from uk.Can they apply for there Z visa before they leave.As I have been told by my company that they can travel on a visit visa.However we dont meet the requirements.For bank,as my wife does not have an account.And as i had lived outside of Uk i closed my account and have been getting my wages paid into my sister account.
Regards keith

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.NANCYMOON from Macau | Jun. 16, 2011 23:00
If your wife and daughter can provide the requirements for Z visa as dependants, they can apply for Z visa from China embassy in Manila.

Please check the Requirements for accompanying family members applying for dependent visa:

1. Accompanying family members must be an immediate relative of the person working in China (i.e. child or spouse).

2. Proof of relationship - original NSO birth certificate or marriage contract.

3. An original Visa Notification issued by the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

4. Copy of relative's valid residence visa, working visa, working card and passport information page.

5. All Philippine passport holders (18 years old and above), who will go to China for the first time must submit an original NBI clearance valid for travel abroad.

6. Applicants who are 7 years old and above shall provide a Physical Examination Certificate for Foreign Citizen (physical exam forms, guidelines and list of accredited hospitals are available at the visa counter).

7. Applicant's passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.

8. A truly and completely filled application form affixed with one passport-size or 2x2 colored photo, with white background, full-face front view, and no hat.

9. The emergency contact information page in the applicant's passport should be filled out and photocopied.
Related Questions:
How long after my work visa ends can i stay in china? Or do i need to leave...
Asked by Rick from England
| Nov. 17, 2016 00:15
hi can i apply or change my visa from tourist to working visa without ha...
Asked by Mr.gabby from south korea
| Oct. 27, 2009 21:06
I am traveling to China to work at a university for four months, the univer...
Asked by Mr.Joe from USA
| Jul. 15, 2009 22:37
how many days before my Shenzhen work visa expires can I apply to renew ?
Asked by regho from australia
| Dec. 20, 2017 20:30
Hi! I will be travelling to China on a 30 day tourist Visa. I was told th...
Asked by Mr.Mike3213 from Canada
| Mar. 31, 2011 02:00
1. What are the requirements on renewing z-visa in Philippines?
Asked by chvillan from United States
| Jul. 28, 2011 22:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)