Asked by Hope from China | Jun. 07, 2011 20:42
About:China Tourist Visa

Is it legal to change to another school without a letter of release from my current employer?

I am now working with a Z visa. If I want to change to another school that can only offer an F visa, is this legal? Would I be able to teach English for a year on the F visa? What would I need to do in order to teach legally at a different school?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Jun. 08, 2011 03:05
According to China visa regulation, working on F visa is illegal. But if they will give you an F good for a year, it is ok since no one will check it out. Anyway, an F visa with duration of one year is not that easy to get. So, it is applicable and better to find a visa agency and Chnage F visa to Z visa without leaving China.
Related Questions:
I have a current Z visa from the city of Guangzhou...but due to some seriou...
Asked by Mr.Marc from China
| Sep. 16, 2009 21:07
Letter of completion and release later. Are they the same?
Asked by Mit from China
| Jun. 22, 2016 21:27
to change employer, release and rec letters required? old permit not cancel...
Asked by Johnny from China
| Sep. 06, 2015 03:45
I'm a citizen of Uzbekistan holding stay permit in China , can I apply for ...
Asked by Lutfullo from Uzbekistan
| Nov. 04, 2014 00:21
I need your advice about my visa
Asked by Liz
| Jun. 02, 2013 04:39
Visa Release/Transfer
Asked by Jennifer from China
| Jul. 05, 2018 20:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)