Asked by Santosa from Indonesia | Jun. 07, 2011 04:15
About:Shenzhen Travel

Recommended Travel Agent in HK

Hi, I'm Santosa from Indonesia.
I understand that I will be exempted from applying for a visa if I join tourist group at Hong Kong and Macao organized by registered travel agencies in Hong Kong and Macao to visit the Pearl River Delta region (Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Foshan, Dongguan, Zhongshan, Zhaoqing, Huzhou Municipalities) for tourism and stay up to 6 days.

Do you have recommended travel agent in HK which can organized my travel to Shenzen please ? Many thanks...

Answers (1)
Answered by Josephine from China | Jun. 09, 2011 02:43
I used to join a tour provided by Travel China Guide which is really a nice and reliable China travel agent. There are a lot of information about this agent on this website. You can try to contact with it through this website to arrange your trip to China. Have a good time in China!
Related Questions:
WIll be travelling to HK this March. Is shorts, sleeveless shirt with jacke...
Asked by Mr.Lyn from Singapore
| Mar. 04, 2011 02:04
travel to taipei during the first week of november 2010. the travel agent ...
Asked by Ms.visitor from malaysia
| Oct. 08, 2010 04:20
Which Hangzhou hotel is close to West Lake and Wulin Square?
Ms.JAVEDONE from Pakistan
| May. 25, 2011 21:36
Sri Lanka people visit HK and how to get the permit
Asked by Asha from Sri Lanka
| Oct. 21, 2014 21:55
Hi,may i know if travel in HK normally spend how many day there??
Asked by Ms.Charlene from malaysia
| Mar. 14, 2010 20:19
I only have four days in Hong Kong this trip having been many times before....
| Jul. 08, 2009 01:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)