Asked by Vijay from United States | Jun. 01, 2011 20:50
About:Chinese Embassies in Asia

Visa Query

I have come to this country on a F category visa on the 16th of May. It says Entries: 01 and duration of each stay :060 days after entry. When is the date I have to return?
If I want to leave at 16th July, would I have to get an extension?
How much would it cost to get an extension on my visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jacob from China | Jun. 01, 2011 21:02
July 14 is the last date for you to exit Mainland China. It is 60 days stay duration counted from 16th May from 14th July. If you want to leave China on 16th July, you have to get an extension of visa, it costs about 1000 RMB for U.S. citizens.
Related Questions:
hi i have a query ,is it possible to convert X visa to Z visa in mainland o...
Asked by rasel from Bangladesh
| Dec. 30, 2012 02:47
Dear sir, Follow up query.. Thanks for reply my query.. I have contacted m...
Asked by Mr.ALBERT from Philippines
| Sep. 14, 2010 01:01
hello i have some query ,at present i am in china now as a tourist ,i would...
Asked by Mr.ghais from nepal
| Apr. 30, 2009 04:43
I have one more query. I will go to Shanghai with L visa and at the same ti...
Ms.WUEN from Taiwan, Province Of China
| Jan. 21, 2011 03:39
Hi! I have a query, a friend of mine is a Chinese citizen. He want to appl...
Asked by Ms.Shasha from Singapore
| Aug. 12, 2009 04:45
my passport name is Shaikh but my certificate has SK which is short form of...
Asked by usman from India
| Dec. 02, 2015 20:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)