Asked by suzan from Indonesia | May. 11, 2011 10:51
About:Macau Visa Policy

when i can go back to macau?

before im overstay in Macau (3 months),and then go back to Indonesia,i want go back to Macau but i dont know when i can go?because i asked to imigration official in Macau airport and he answered me "I DONT KNOW?"in this forum i hope i can get answer clearly,im very appreciate for the answer,thank you a lot.In this forum im also want to say sorry because im ever overstay in Macau,Macau nice country with a nice people,i like Macau.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | May. 13, 2011 02:04
You can't go to Macau within 2 years counted from the date of exit from Macau. As I know, an individual who overstays in the Macao for more than 30 days after the expiry of the authorization granted is regarded as illegal immigrant, the individual cannot make any application for Residence Authorization, extension of Authorization to Stay and Authorization to Stay for Non-residents within two years. The Immigration Department will not accept these applications.
Related Questions:
when can i go back to macau if i overstay from nov.2011 to july 2013?
Asked by khenalyn from Philippines
| Apr. 13, 2014 22:45
If I go to macau for vacation then I go back to my original country, is the...
Asked by john from Philippines
| May. 11, 2015 21:55
can i go to macau when am hold a uk passport
Asked by Mr.minh from United Kingdom
| Feb. 03, 2010 22:03
I have a one entry visa for China and arrived in Shanghai. Now I am in Shen...
Asked by Manfred from Germany
| Jan. 04, 2018 01:14
hi, I'm holding Vietnamese passport. Now I'm in Singapore, can I go to Maca...
Asked by Ms.Ashley from Vietnam
| Jun. 02, 2009 21:14
my sister has been overstayed in macau for 7 months last year, she exit mac...
Asked by pia from Macau
| Aug. 09, 2011 01:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)