Asked by Mr.Mustafa from Fathali | Apr. 19, 2011 12:30
About:China Embassy in Sweden

Hi!! I want ask about tourist visa to China, I have ( Främlingspass ) ALIEN`S PASSPORT. I live in Sweden, I have permanent visa. I don't know how to apply for visa and what it need for?? I want to go china for meet a friend there .
Can you give me some information. The other important thing is that i am seveteen years old. is it Important??

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Robert from Britain | Apr. 20, 2011 22:18
Mr.Mustafa, please read the consular districts of China embassy in Stockholm and China consulate in Gothenburg, then you will know where you should submit visa application. Please notice that CVASC in Stockholm has been in operation.

You need to prepare your passport and its copy, fill visa application forms V.2011A and V.2011B, one passport photo, Sweden permanent visa and its copy, the confirmation of round-trip flight tickets and hotel reservation
Related Questions:
hi, . i have been here in china for more than seven years married with chin...
Asked by Mrs. Eda Ma from philippines
| Feb. 07, 2010 21:14
Asking about the visa to China
Asked by Alaa from Egypt
| Sep. 05, 2012 02:06
hi,i just want to ask what is needed to get a tourist visa for Chinese pass...
Asked by eddie from Zimbabwe
| Apr. 09, 2015 00:41
hi! i just want to ask if can i just have an INVITATION LETTER from my boyf...
Asked by Ms.Pinkish from Philippines
| Aug. 05, 2009 20:38
Hi, May I know what are the documents the embassy will ask for a china tour...
Asked by Ms.Lee from Malaysia
| Dec. 19, 2008 03:24
hi,just want to ask what requirements are needed for australian passport ho...
Asked by danny from Philippines
| Oct. 08, 2012 04:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)