Asked by Ms.Cora from USA | Apr. 15, 2011 21:25
About:Hong Kong Trains - High Speed Rail

Going to be on business in Guanzhou for a few days at the end of next week and then returning to Hong Kong. Do I really need to purchase my return ticket 6 or more hours in advance of departure?

Also I've been told you can get an upgraded cabin on the train for a little more. Can you tell me how to go about this too?

Thanks for your help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Charles | Apr. 17, 2011 20:00
You have no need to purchase your return ticket in advance. You can buy it when you are leaving. The seat includes top grade seat and first grade seat, while the ticket fare is about HKD230 for the top grade seat and HKD190 for the first grade seat. When you buy the ticket, you can according to the price to buy the ticket you want.
Related Questions:
Hi I am planning to attend Pharmaceutical Exhibition CPhI-China going to h...
Asked by Mr.Nadeem A. Chattha from Pakistan
| May. 17, 2010 21:05
I'm ukrainian planning to travel to China in next few days, can I get a vis...
Asked by Olesandr from Ukraine
| Jul. 01, 2014 01:04
Does going to HK reset your visa?
Asked by Sunny
| Sep. 28, 2012 01:55
whether i need to apply for visa to enter macau & Guangzhou as well?
Asked by Sally from Malaysia
| May. 16, 2013 04:20
I am US citizen in Singapore for business but need to visit shanghai for a ...
Asked by Mr.Frederick from USA
| Jun. 12, 2009 22:48
Multi-entry Business (M) Visa
Asked by Beth
| Jan. 25, 2015 23:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)