Asked by Ms.Stephanie Padbury from Great Britain | Mar. 28, 2011 15:10
About:China Consulate in Auckland

I am a British Citizen with a British passport. I am currently in New Zealand. I will be in Hong Kong from Thursday April 28th and would like to go to China for one day on Sunday 1st May. I asked the CTS in Hong Kong and they suggested I get my china visa while I am in New Zealand as there is not much time to get one when I arrive in Hong Kong. I plan to travel to China from Hong Kong and buy my train ticket when I get to the border. Is this possible to get the visa while I am in New Zealand and how do I do it. I am not going to wellington but will go to Auckland on 7th April to 20th April. Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Mar. 28, 2011 21:46
You can apply for a China visa in Auckland, providing your valid NZ visa or entry permit on passport. General processing takes 4 working days. Other documents needed are as follows:
1. Visa Application Form (Form V2011A) and Visa Application Form (Form V2011B)
2. One recent passport sized color photo;
3. Original passport valid for over 6 months with 2 blank visa pages;
4. Hotel reservation in China, copy of return ticket (e-ticket). Better prepare it in advance if you do not want your visa be refused or delayed for processing.
Related Questions:
Visa application address in New Zealand
Asked by Robert Martin from New Zealand
| Aug. 05, 2014 20:31
Do I need a Visa to make a short Business trip to China ?
Asked by Trevor Banks from South Africa
| Mar. 19, 2013 22:48
Dear Sir or Madame, I am a British Citizen living in The Netherlands. In...
Asked by Ms.Amanda Wells from Netherlands
| Nov. 13, 2010 01:03
can i leave beijing airport during a 10 hour stopover on a flight from amst...
Asked by george from england
| Mar. 11, 2013 20:45
hi, i am a British Citizen with an Indefinite Residency permit for New Zeal...
Asked by Ms.anita contractor from NZ
| May. 10, 2010 01:44
I want to apply for a 3month Chinese visa in Vientiane Laos? Is this possib...
Asked by Harry from China
| Jul. 06, 2011 21:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)