Asked by Ms.Reilly from Ireland | Mar. 28, 2011 06:28
About:China Embasy in Ireland

Good morning,
I see on your website that the old VISA application forms are in use until the end of June 2011. I have an older application form and I'm travelling on the first week of May - may I use the form I have? Also, what methods of payment do you accept for the Visa? Finally, should I make an appointment to apply for the Visa, or just go to the embassy (I'm planning to go this Thursday, March 31st.
Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from Australia | Mar. 29, 2011 20:19
yes, you can use the old form for China visa applicaiton. Visa fee should be paid in bank draft issued by Bank of Ireland or Allied Irish Bank, or post order issued by An Post payable to the Chinese Embassy in Ireland upon collection, the denomination of the currency being euro only. No appointment is required, you can go directly for application.
Related Questions:
Can I download the visa application form your the embassy website?
Asked by Mr.Hazman from Malaysia
| May. 09, 2010 21:56
Application forms for visa to China
Asked by Thompson Smalley from Usa
| Jun. 13, 2018 22:53
Hello, I am a saudi and I would like to apply for a Tourist visa to China. ...
Asked by Mr.Hamad from Saudi Arabia
| Feb. 09, 2010 04:06
Applying Chinese Visa from Tokyo
Asked by Sanchez Roxana from japan
| Mar. 26, 2013 04:51
I need the aplication forms for a Visa to China
Asked by Conhrad Smit from South Africa
| May. 31, 2011 04:45
Traveling to China in July 2011. Do I use the old visa form or do I need t...
Asked by Dean from United States
| Jun. 07, 2011 04:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)