Asked by Mrs.Sharon from Philippines | Mar. 27, 2011 06:03
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

Dear Sir,

I would like to know if I will be working in China on Visa (Z) can i bring my dependants with me? Is there a need of a maintenance funds? Please advise me. Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Mar. 27, 2011 22:28
Yes, you can bring dependants with you when you work in China. They are also required to apply for a visa with the same visa type Z. please read follwing requirements for accompanying family members applying for dependent visa:
1. Accompanying family members must be immediate relatives of the person working in China (i.e. child or spouse).
2. Proof of relationship - original NSO birth certificate or marriage contract.
3. "Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit" or "Confirmation Letter of Invitation" issued by China foreign affairs.
4. Copy of your valid residence visa, working visa, working card and passport information page.
5. All Philippine passport holders (18 years old and above), who will go to China for the first time must submit an original NBI clearance valid for travel abroad.
6. Applicants who are 7 years old and above shall provide a Physical Examination Certificate for Foreign Citizen (physical exam forms, guidelines and list of accredited hospitals are available at the visa counter).
7. Applicant's passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.
8. A truly and completely filled Visa Application Form (Form V2011A) affixed with one passport-size or 2x2 colored photo, with white background, full-face front view, and no hat. Photo must be glued on the application form. Stapled pictures will not be accepted. Scanned photos will also not be accepted.
U.S. passport holders must submit two application forms with two photos.
9. The emergency contact information page in the applicant's passport should be filled out and photocopied.
10. Other documents required by the visa officers if necessary.
The holder of Z Visa shall go through residential formalities in the local public security department within thirty days of entry into China.
Related Questions:
Dear sir, i would like to know about working visas to china ,how ...
Asked by Mr.RIYAS from INDIA
| Jul. 24, 2010 00:47
like to get my family to PRC and live with me
Asked by shamin from Sri Lanka
| Apr. 19, 2016 20:39
Dear Sir, I'm applying the visa to China ( my husband is a Malaysian, now w...
Asked by Ms.Yee from Malaysia
| Jan. 07, 2009 20:51
Dear sir/Madam, My nationality is from pakistan and i'm working in Gungzho...
Asked by Mr.Abbas from Pakistan
| Jun. 24, 2009 04:13
Is it possible to do a business visa application in one day?
Asked by Lily Tan from Malaysia
| Nov. 06, 2014 01:05
Dear Sir/Madam Kindly, I would like to know if I can get visit visa valid ...
Asked by Mr.Mahmoud from UAE
| May. 01, 2010 22:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)