Asked by Ms.Chow from Singapore | Mar. 25, 2011 00:46
About:Chinese Embassy in Singapore

Hi, I am an ordinary passport holder from Singapore.
I am planning to visit Shenzhen in April 2010 to visit my friend and from Shenzhen I plan to go to Hong Kong and from Hong Kong to Macau then back to Shenzhen. Is this considered as multiple entry? Do I need to apply for a visa if my trip is within 15 days?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Betty from Singapore | Mar. 25, 2011 02:00
It is not considered as multiple entries. You enter Shenzhen for two times, if each stay duration per entry in Shenzhen is less than 15 days, you don't need to apply for China visa.

Hong Kong and Macau apply different exit & enter controls from Mainland China, you don't need a visa to Hong Kong or Macau.
Related Questions:
Visa to enter China for holder of Singapore ordinary passport.
Asked by kK from Singapore
| Nov. 05, 2017 15:47
Visa required for travalling to China from 14 March to 28 March 2012
Asked by June Ho from Singapore
| Mar. 04, 2012 01:17
i heard that Sri Lankans get 30 day on arrival visa when entering the Mainl...
Asked by Oshadha from Singapore
| Apr. 04, 2015 03:27
Do i need a visa or do i need to prepare anything before hand?
Asked by Sabby from Singapore
| Mar. 07, 2014 01:22
please help me,am a philippine ordinary passport holder,,do i need visa to ...
Asked by Ms.jamie from philippines
| Mar. 01, 2011 18:52
Hi, I am an India passport holder on a short visit to Singapore and need t...
Asked by Ms.Ritcha from India
| May. 06, 2009 22:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)