Asked by Ms.Bea from Philippines | Mar. 23, 2011 18:45
About:China Embassy in Philippines

(Yes, you are allowed to enter Hong Kong or Macau. You don't need a visa to Hong Kong or Macau, therefore, your passport doesn't need to be valid for at least 6 months. A passport with one month validity beyond the stay duration in HK/Macau is accepted, which means that your passport still has at least 1 month validity when you exit HK/Macau)

Hi. Regarding the reply above by Mrs. Jade. Will there be no problem with the immigration in Philippines?
I've heard from Cebu Pacific Airline that they will only allow passengers with 6months passport validity regardless of visa exemption. Is this a prerogative of the airline as well? I'd like to try other airline in that case. PAL, perhaps.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alex from HK/China | Mar. 24, 2011 20:09
Ms.Bea, you can call the Cebu Pacific Airline and other airline to check whether a passport with at least 6 months validity is a requirement for boarding
Related Questions:
I plan to take subway train from Chongwenmen to Dongzhimen to beijing Airpo...
Asked by Wendy from Philippines
| Apr. 25, 2013 22:26
Is biltong allowed in China? If yes how much are you allowed to bring into ...
Asked by Naseema from South Africa
| Oct. 19, 2014 01:57
My step dad has over 10 drink driving convictions from over 30 years ago
Asked by Macey Gordon from New Zealand
| Sep. 25, 2018 20:47
How many re-entries are you allowed after the 30 days visa free period?
Asked by Steve from South Africa
| Mar. 28, 2014 04:33
Are pet dogs allowed to travel on MTR in HK?If yes,how is the fare worked o...
Asked by Rakesh Puri from India
| Jul. 29, 2014 01:06
Visa on Arrival Hong Kong Border and departure Shenzhen Airport to Cambodia...
Asked by Mofo from Germany
| Jan. 14, 2018 21:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)