Asked by Mr.Anthony from Nigerian | Mar. 22, 2011 02:33
About:China Embassy in Italy

hello, am Anthony from Nigerian i live in PADOVA Italy pls how will i apply china visa, what nd what is require to get business visa to china, i hav PERMESSO DI SOGGIORNO, CARTER D IDENTITA,ECOWAS NIGERIAN PASSPORT,can i be able to get china visa with all this document?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Mar. 22, 2011 03:40
You should provide the original and a copy of permanent residence or work permit which should be valid for at least half a year if you want to apply in Italy (except for those who enjoy visa or permit exemption for residing or working in Italy). If you do have one, you can apply for a business visa to China there.
Related Questions:
Sir I am a nigerian but i live in italy and also have my resident permit h...
Asked by Mr.MIKE from NIGERIA
| May. 17, 2010 22:18
How can one apply for a student visa if he/she is being sponsed by a compan...
Asked by Anthony from Ghana
| Aug. 04, 2014 22:56
pls i am a nigerian and i wish to travel to china for holiday, i have irish...
Asked by Mr.abi. ogun from ireland
| Jan. 06, 2010 22:39
i am a nigerian living in italy i want to no what i need to get a tourist v...
Asked by Mrs.adeparusi from nigeria
| Nov. 06, 2009 00:56
Mr. Gabriel( Italy). I am a Nigerian with permanent permit of stay in Ita...
Asked by Mr.Gabriel from ITALY
| Apr. 10, 2009 02:40
I am a Nigerian and resides in Italy with a valid working permit. can I obt...
Asked by Eghosa Gavy Oghagbon from Nigeria
| May. 30, 2014 03:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)