Asked by Mr.Isayas from America | Mar. 21, 2011 00:09
About:China Embassy in Ethiopia

Thank you for time you spent to replay my question. Well, this have raised another question. What about if i don't find or have an employer in China, but i still wanted to work as self-employed importer/exporter person. So far I have traveled to many countries around the world and the exact work i wanted to do in China is that to purchase goods and services and ship them out to other countries. This is my main interest in China that is to invest my own money to buy products and imported them to other countries. What do i really need to do to get the permit of in and out of China. Like i said i am currently living in China as an exchange student and i have a US passport. I really need to return over here ( China) with in a year. I Really appreciated you help.

Thank You,


Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Mar. 21, 2011 21:21
Then, you can apply for a mutiple entry business visa. Contact a company you are going to do business with, they are able to provide you with invitaion letter and official invitation issued by foreign office for your business visa application.
Related Questions:
thank you for replay my question, Mr Joseph, talking about the risk of bein...
Asked by Mr.Andrie Stiady Kusnadi from Indonesia
| Nov. 07, 2010 01:09
about british passport for travel
Asked by hawar
| Feb. 26, 2013 02:28
What is my lucky element? Is it metal or wood? Birthday: 12/22/1972 at 11:4...
Asked by Margaux from United States
| Sep. 09, 2018 20:11
Dear Mr. James thank you for replay ,could you Wright the address in china ...
Asked by Mr.laith from iraq
| Jun. 29, 2009 21:41
RB899569843CN urgent!!!!
Asked by sara viegas from Portugal
| Nov. 28, 2013 14:20
Hi! Just a follow-up info to my previous question. I am worried that the...
Asked by Ms.Shirlina from Philippines
| Sep. 23, 2010 03:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)