Asked by Ms.Irene from Malaysia | Mar. 21, 2011 00:05
About:Chinese Embassy in Malaysia

Hi, I am going to GuangZhou on this 20 May. I am from West Malaysia (origin). I would like to ask is it possible if I want to apply for VISA at Kuching as I am now studying at Kuching. I only manage to go back West Malaysia on 11/5/2011. So, I don't think I manage to get my VISA at KL. How much I need to pay for the VISA. I only plan to got there few days. tq

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Mar. 21, 2011 21:17
You can have a try but don't worry, you can apply again in KL if the consulate in Kuching does not accept your applicaiton. General processing takes 4 working days only, and the fee is 58 Ringgit for a single entry visa. And also, CVASC in KL provides express and rush service for processing if you need.
Related Questions:
hi...i am a student in malaysia..i m origin from bangladesh...i am holding ...
Asked by Mr.shahed from Malaysia
| Sep. 01, 2010 01:02
Hi, I am going to Dali, Lijiang, Kunming and Shangrila from 13 May to 20 Ma...
Asked by Ng Hui Fang from Singapore
| May. 11, 2013 02:08
I am going to Harbin in May 2013, are there any special activities. I am fr...
Asked by Tammy from Malaysia
| May. 04, 2013 04:03
To whom it may concern, Hi! I am coming from Guangzhou going to Hong Kong ...
Asked by Mr.Nhei from China
| Dec. 09, 2010 20:43
Travel to Putian from Hangzhou or Guangzhou. Which is nearer & more conven...
Asked by Law from Malaysia
| May. 26, 2011 03:20
train form Shenzhen to guangzhou
Asked by Madam Theng from Malaysia
| Mar. 12, 2015 00:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)