Asked by Mr.AARONOLAFSON from United States | Mar. 19, 2011 21:10
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

I am in the process of getting my medical examination and waiting for results. The medical clinic will not provide me with original medical forms such as the syphilis and HIV report. Will a copy with the doctor's signature and the medical clinic's company seal stamped on each document page suffice for government officials for processing? In regards to the HIV and Syphilis report, I was asked to provide separate reports of each result reading. Does that mean a individual result details on separate pages? The lab where the tests were done only provided me a 1-page copy with both details of results on separate lines. As long as I have doctor's signature and medical clinic's seal stamped on the document, will it be accepted? Finally, I have to provide a chest film x-ray of my results of chest x-ray. The radiology clinic gave me a CD with results along with a hard copy of x-ray film. Which one is typically accepted by Ministry of Labor and Social Security Hangzhou Foreign Affairs Office for obtaining the Alien Employment License and Invitation Letter?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Mar. 20, 2011 02:05
Hi, sir, for China work visa application, you need to do a physical examination, and the official examination form is you are required to do from a big hospital appointed by Chinese embassy or consulate which you are going to process your visa from.
Related Questions:
I was extended an a job offer from a Chinese company. I am an American cur...
Mr.LEOB from China
| Nov. 22, 2009 04:32
I Want to change my Job and earn more money.My Date of birth is 2 August 19...
Asked by Himanshu from India
| Jul. 19, 2013 21:11
I am currently in the process of gathering the proper documents from my med...
Mr.AARONOLAFSON from United States
| Mar. 23, 2011 02:55
my date of birth is 24th august 1966. I feel I am dragging in the year of h...
Asked by sanjay from Indonesia
| Aug. 22, 2014 04:14
Hi i recently graduated from high school nd i intend on applyin for a visa....
Asked by Queeny from Namibia
| Jul. 20, 2016 22:03
all my searches end with 'no results'. what am I doing wrong?
Asked by jaap(from mobile) from netherlands
| Aug. 04, 2015 19:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)